Allergies and Asthma
Alamance Ear, Nose & Throat has a large full-service Allergy and Asthma Facility in Mebane and Burlington, NC. Our professional team is dedicated to Allergies and Asthma.
Allergy and Asthma Diagnosis and Therapies:
- Inhalant & Airborne Allergies (Hay Fever)
- Food Allergies, Stinging Insect Allergy Urticaria (Hives)
- Dermatographism Eczema diagnosis and treatment
- Allergy Testing
- Blood Tests (Rast)
- Skin Tests (SET)
- Allergy shots (desensitization)
- Allergy emergencies and prevention
- Food diary, rotation/elimination diets
- Chronic Headaches and migraines
Allergy Injection And Vial Test Schedule
When you pick up your next vial(s) please be prepared to have a vial test. This is done as a safety precaution and will require a ten (10) minute wait. Remember to take your antihistamine the day you pick up your new vial(s) to decrease the amount of a reaction. Please pick up your vial(s) at least three (3) days from your regular injection. No appointment is necessary!
- Monday & Thursday 8:30-11am and 1:30 to 4:30pm.
- Wednesday from 1:30-4:30 for maintenance only
- Monday & Thursday 1:30pm until 4:30 pm
- Tuesday & Friday 8:30 am until 11:00 pm
If you have any questions, please call 336-395-1300
Please download this re-order card (fillable PDF). If emailing the re-order card, please send to email@example.com. Please see the proper fax number and mailing address below. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.
Address for mailings:
Alamance Ear, Nose and Throat
Attn: Allergy Clinic
P.O. Box 2
Burlington, NC 27216
Download Allergy Card