Paul H. Juengel III, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr Juengel graduated from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, then completed medical school and residency at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. He continues in advanced studies of the newest information and techniques in Allergy Therapy and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. His practice encompasses all aspects of general otolaryngology, with special interests in thyroid disease and cancer surgery of the head and neck. He is certified to read sleep studies for Alamance Regional Medical Center, and deals with sleep disorders and obstructive sleep apnea.
Dr. Juengel is also the first ENT in Alamance County or Greensboro to be certified for in-office Balloon Sinuplasty, a minimally invasive sinus procedure that involves no cutting of bone or tissue. This procedure can be performed in his Mebane office location using topical numbing medications, or in the hospital if required. Learn more at AlamanceSinus.com, or call 336-395-1345 or email our nurse specialist directly for more information.
Accepting new patients:
- I am accepting new patients.
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Science : 1977
- Wayne State University Medical School : 1977-1981
- Department of Surgery. William Beaumont Hospital, Michigan : 1981-1982
- Department of Otolaryngology. Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit Michigan: 1981-1986
In Practice Since:
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons